Vampire Knight

Roleplay your favorite Anime here

Re: Vampire Knight

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » June 29th, 2016, 16:07

"Last time..?" Arthur asks and thinks back, then remembers Shadow stopped him, making him trip "Ah.. I see.. That was Shadow's fault." He says, then starts walking "Anyway, it's this way."

Akira nods, eager to get away from the agitated pureblood "Haiii~ cleaning duty commencingggg" She says awkwardly smiling, then follows Yuki to start cleaning up.

Kaname takes a deep breath and sighs, directing his glare back towards the forest without any word, then suddenly teleports back to his cabin, only to reappear in exactly the same spot he was a moment ago. Senri blinks "Kaname-sama... Have some" He says, holding the box of pocky towards him.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
Check out my Twitch Channel
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Tagline: The Last Ancient

Postby Cute Cat Demon » June 29th, 2016, 19:13

Lily nods slightly and follows him "I prefer not to, sorry. Since I was always told to stay away from your kind I never really got any friends from there, but I was also told to stay away from vampires" she says and sighs "For safety reasons, well wonder what they would say if they found out I got to the same school as them" she mumbles, she was lucky there weren't any others to lecture her for being around a pureblood vampire the entire time.

Yuki shakes her head "You should know better then doing that" she says and adds "If anything happens to Lily then he's not going to be happy about it".

Sakura looks at her brother "Arthur is after her, she'll be back soon enough and maybe you should calm down a little" she says while slowly hiding behind Zero, she had never seen Kaname that angry before. Zero looks at Sakura and then at Senri "Shouldn't you be a little more careful about what you do right now?" he asks, it was strange for Kaname to get angry, but he guessed he was more worried.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » July 04th, 2016, 00:52

Arthur sighs "Fucking war.. We never had anything against your kind... Vampires however.. Well, different story. Long one too. And boring." He says, continuing to follow his own trail back, until his nose picks up an unfamiliar scent. ".. Hm.." *sniff sniff* ".. So tell me.. Kaname, Sakura, and that derailed uncle of theirs are the last pureblood vampires left.. Right?" He asks Lily, whilst keeping his head down and his fangs beared.

Akira sighs "I knooow, I just can't shut up when I'm nervous. I mean, I start saying stuff that doesn't make any sense, or let my thoughts just pour out along with my imagination and well several kinds of doomsday scenarios mostly and oh my God here I go again... Baka.. " She hits herself on the head with the fryingpan she was coincidentally holding "... Ouch. Haawww.. That's gonna leave a mark.."

Kaname glances at Senri, holding out the box of pocky. As his eyes move towards Sakura, the pocky Senri was nibbling cleanly snaps in half "...... Hm." As Senri blinks at stares at his pocky whilst slowly taking a step back, Kaname turns on his heels and walks into the forest, roughly into the direction Arthur ran off to. Senri slowly lets his held breath escape "... For a moment I thought I was going to lose my head... I haven't seen Kaname-sama this upset before." He says blankly, but quietly.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » July 04th, 2016, 02:03

"No, the one that killed Zero's family is still alive, I think, as well as some others, but I never pay attention to stuff like that, Maria is also a pureblood" Lily says looking at him "Why so you ask?", she didn't notice anything strange. She looks around before realizing Kaname much be worried "Let's just go back to the others" she says, somehow she figured she would get a lecture for walking of by the headmaster.

Sakura watches Kaname walk of as she says "Me neither. Must be the fact that Lily is somewhere in the forest while someone else could be out to get us". Zero nods slightly "Yeah and Akira's talking didn't help much" he mumbles, though he wondered if they had to worry about anything.

Yuki sweatdrops "Baka..." she says while she continues cleaning, it wouldn't be the first time Lily headed of without anyone knowing and there never was any trouble "You should get an ice-pack for your head" she says gkancing at Akira.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » July 08th, 2016, 21:49

Arthur nods "I see.. Well... It's nothing then. YOu're right, we should head back" He says, then picks up the pace, walking faster while leading Lily out of the forest. Only a few moments later they reach the campsite, running into Kaname just before the edge of the woods "Ah, Kaname" Arthur says, trotting towards his friend ".. Cheer up, I brought her with me. She just got lost, nothing major." He adds, noticing his friend was rather upset. Kaname visible calms down as he sees Lily, then lets out a soft sigh. "Fine.."

Akira pouts, rubbing her head, then groans "I don't want ice.. I'll be fine, my head is hard stuff." She jokes, then chuckles "Ehehehe ouch, laughing hurts.."

Senri takes a new pocky and nibbles it "... Ah. Looks like they are back" he says, pointing towards the forest, though the dense foliage makes it near impossible to spot either of the three.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » July 09th, 2016, 10:26

Lily looks at Kaname "Sorry I ran of, but I wanted to get materials for my prank this evening" she says and looks down "But my sense of direction isn't that good and the forest looks the same everywhere" she says, she felt bad for running of and she even made Kaname worried "I just hope you weren't that worried"

Sakura nods "Yeah you're right" she says and a nearby day class student asks "How can you guys see that? We don't see anything" "Why are you spying on them anyway?" Zero asks with a cold glare and the girl quickly runs of, knocking over Sakura's cake in the process, but she manages to stop it from falling.

Yuki looks at Akira and then walks to one of the storage boxes and she takes out an ice pack which she hands to Akira "Don't complain, I'm sure you don't want Zero to see that bump on your head" she says.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » July 16th, 2016, 09:50

Kaname nods, hugging Lily "Just a bit.." He says, then pulls away with a soft smile "Let's go back. It's getting late and I have some things to discuss with Arthur and the headmaster." Arthur nods before continuing to walk towards the camp site. "Sure. There's stuff I wanna discuss too." Kaname glances at his friend for a moment before taking Lily's hand and gently pulls her with him as he follows him.

Senri glares at the girl with the cake. "... You should watch where you're going" At that moment Kaien "flies" by as if he was diving to save the cake from falling, but since nothing fell he just drops in the dirt in his overdramatic way. "Yogattah~.. You almost wasted this delicious thing.. " he says, getting up and dusting himself off.

Akira nods, then takes the ice-pack, putting it on her head with a slight twitch "... Oh.. That reminds me.. I need to go to town, I have stuff to work on. It can wait until we finished cleaning though." She pulls a handkerchief from her pocket to tie the icepack to her head, freeing both her hands as she continues cleaning up the little bit that was left.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » July 16th, 2016, 15:06

Lily follows him and she sighs "I'm sorry, next time I'll tell you when I go of somewhere" she says looking down, she doubted he was just a little worried, but decided not to go on about it.

The girl puts the cake down before carefully stepping away from it before running of. "I could have made a new one" Sakura says, she didn't really mind, she liked baking. Zero looks at her "I don't think there are enough ingredients left for another cake" he says and chuckles seeing Senri's reaction "I don't know whether Sakura has a good or bad influence on you, you never glare at others"

Yuki looks at her and she says "That looks ridiculous", she had trouble not laughing right now "Anyway do you think that Lily and Arthur are back already?" she asks.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » July 19th, 2016, 01:54

Kaname nods "That would be appreciated..." He says softly, now seemingly more relaxed. Arthur had walked on ahead a bit, looking around to find the headmaster "... Now where did that goofball run off too.. Ah, Yuki might know~" he mumbles, then sniffs, grinning as he picks up his girlfriend's scent and happily tracks it down, trotting towards her and Akira. "Wroof~" he greets her happily. Akira blinks for a moment, taking a bit to recognize the wolf "Oh, well, it works... Aaaah~ right... But why..? Uff, never mind, thinking hurts" She groans, putting away the final bit of cleaning supplies.

Senri looks at Zero blankly "... It's made by Sakura. I would not need another reason to be upset, or do I?" He states, proceeding to walk to the cake and carefully slices off a tiny piece that was leaning towards the edge of the plate "... This almost fell, so I'll eat it" Kaien looks at Senri, then at Sakura, then back to Senri "... Did he... Just make an excuse..?"
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » July 19th, 2016, 14:03

Lily smiles brightly hugging Kaname's arm, now she kinda wishes she was in the day class, but then she couldn't give him surprise visits and the others of the night class would start to wonder why she was put there "I have some things to put together before this evening, but I can hang around you after that" she says looking up at him.

Sakura nods slightly "He did" she mumbles and smiles slightly "I'm just not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet" she says, Zero sweatdrops "I would say good, but I should see what a certain clumsy troublemaker is up to" he says walking of.

Yuki pets Arthur after kneeling down "I guess that mean Lily save, hopefully Kaname calmed down now" she says and she looks at Akira "And you should get some rest if your head hurts that badly"
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » July 20th, 2016, 11:54

"I'd love that, Lily" Kaname says showing his soft smile, stopping for a moment to place a soft peck on her forehead, then pulls away and walks over towards Kaien and his sister. "I guess I should apologize about that. Did I miss anything?" He asks, noticing Senri eating something other than Pocky. Senri has the same expression as always as he nibbles the fork with a piece of the cake on it, then shakes his head. Kaien scratches his head "Nothing noteworthy I suppose... There is something that worries me though. Would you walk with me, please?" he says, turning a bit more serious.

Arthur smiles, leaning in to the petting, then nods towards Akira o say he agrees. Akira nod back slowly "Yeah I should.. Gonna nap, see ya~" she groans as she heads off towards her cabin. Arthur then gestures Yuki to follow him as he heads towards the back of the cabins and out of sight of the others.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » July 20th, 2016, 13:16

Lily heads to her cabin where she grabs the extra bag she has and she smiles slightly before leaving again, it'd be troublesome if someone saw her make it, she sees Akira and waves at her before running of, but staying close by.

Sakura nods slightly "Nothing important" she mumbles as she looks at Senri, she smiles slightly and says "But I should put the cake somewhere save" she says picking it up "Not sure where though", she couldn't put it where the headmaster would find it because then there wouldn't be any cake left.

Zero puts his hand on Akira's head "What happened to you?" he asks seeing the ice pack "Let me guess, you were being stupid again?" he asks looking at her.

Yuki tilts her head slightly and follows him, but not sure what he wants though "What is it?" she asks.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » July 20th, 2016, 18:16

Kaname nods, following the headmaster as he walks to his cabin., where they wait for Arthur, who, as soon as both him and Yuki are out of sight, changed back to his human form, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend and kisses her "I missed you.."

Akira Waved back at Lily slowly, then stops as Zero puts his hand on her head and slowly turns. Whether it was being close to Zero or just his touch or some other reason, her pale cheeks almost instantly regain a bit of color as her eyes meet with his. "Y-yeah.. I hit myself with a frying pan.. Not the best choice I made today.. Well not the worst either" She says, then looks down

Senri follows Sakura along with a nod "How about in your cabin?" he suggests after the headmaster and Kaname had headed off
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » July 31st, 2016, 22:36

Sakura nods slightly "Then I'll have to threaten Akira so she won't eat from it" she says as she starts heading there "And if she does eat from it then she's going to be in a lot of trouble" she says. Zero chuckles "That's hilarious" he says and adds "But I guess that's I like about you", he normally wouldn't admit it, but it was funny how clumsy she was.

Yuki smiles "You weren't even gone for an hour, how can you miss me already?" she asks and asks "But why did you come to me after bringing Lily back anyway? Seemed like you needed to ask something"
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » August 04th, 2016, 17:31

Akira's face changes color like a chameleon, turning a bright red. Noticing the heat on her cheeks she starts fidgeting with her hands "Um... Well.. I.. I.. L-l-like you.. too.." she stammers in a soft voice, then slowly peeks at Zero, letting a soft but nervous sigh.

Arthur nods "I did.. A lot.. And I do need to ask something, but I wanted a kiss first, hehe" He blushes slightly, scratching his head "Also, I needed to change, so kind of an excuse to pull you out of sight for a moment... I wonder when we'll get some time for ourselves, I feel like going out with you, so I wanted you alone to ask. Let's sneak out tonight~" he says with a happy smile.

Senri smiles slightly "I doubt she will try to eat it if you simply ask.. She seems too occupied with Kiryu at the moment" he says, nodding into their direction.

Kaname sighs softly, looking at the cabin Arthur and Yuki were behind "... " He doesn't say anything, but its quite clear he's becoming slightly impatient.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » August 04th, 2016, 18:34

Lily walks back and she sighs "I really do need sticks from the forest" she says and she starts looking for good ones at the edge of the forest, she takes a few before walking back to where she was and she gets some other stuff, she hoped it would work since it she would need a good amount of concentration.

Sakura looks at the two "True, but she's just like the headmaster" she says, wondering if it was save to put it where Akira could find it. She didn't want to get angry "Can't I put it in your cabin instead? I know you and Takuma won't eat it" she says with a smile as she looks at Senri. Zero chuckles "Well you should get some rest and don't do anything to get your roommate angry" he says ruffling her hair before walking off, he had to help moving the tables since Lily went of somewhere.

Yuki blushes "Uh... you shouldn't keep Kaname waiting, you know how he can get" she says and adds "And no we can't, we're guardians, so we have to make sure the day class doesn't sneak out of the cabins", she just knew Kaname was waiting for Arthur "Anyway I gotta go, there are still some tables that need to be moved away"
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » August 09th, 2016, 12:54

Arthur furrows his eyebrows, slightly poking out his lower lip while not letting Yuki walk away just yet ".. Right.. Responsibilities.. I don't understand you humans, your lives are so short, yet you keep yourselves trapped in so-called "responsibilities" instead of actually being alive and enjoying it." He thinks for a moment, then shakes his head "But if it's what you want, then I'll accept it, though I might kidnap you and have fun. You gave my life a time limit, and a very short one at that, so don't go ignoring that responsibility now, hehe.." He says with a wink, then plants his lips back on Yuki's for a moment before running off.

Akira smiles and nods "I won't.. I'll go rest for a bit" she says softly, then starts walking towards her cabin, still smiling

Senri averts his eyes "You can. I will restrain myself" He says, picking another pocky from his pocket, nibbling it softly

Kaname silently glares at Arthur as Arthur approaches "Sorry for the delay..." "It's ok" Kaname replies. Kaien nods "Right. Now, we have some things to discuss. Mainly my concern. A bad feeling has been plaguing me lately." Arthur nods "Thought so. While I went to look for Lily, I picked up the scent of another vampire. A Pureblood at that. Any ideas about who that might be, Kaname?" Kaname thinks for a while "Well, there's me, Sakura, and Rido.. I currently am unaware of any other Purebloods."
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » August 09th, 2016, 13:34

"You're forgetting Shizuka" a voice behind them says, a girl that looked a bit like Kaien, besides the fact she doesn't have glasses "And I've been after her for a while, with no luck so far" she says and hits Kaien on the head "And you promised to help me, uncle", she didn't know she would see him there, but she guessed she was lucky she did. (you can pick a name XD)

Sakura sweatdrops "I hope so. Oh yeah, I have some strawberry pocky, want one?" she asks and balances the tray on one hand while holding out some pocky with the other one.

Yuki sighs and runs over to Zero and she starts helping to move the tables "So Lily left you alone..." she says and Zero says "Yeah she did, she left and went of somewhere to do something, I honestly don't care at the moment", Yuki sweatdrops "We should be worried, Akira's slowly but surely realizing that our friendly ghost has to be someone here" she points out and earn a nod.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » August 13th, 2016, 01:58

Arthur immediately steps in and grabs the girl by the wrist, but Kaien shakes his head "Wait wait, it's ok.. T-Tomoya.. Ehehehe.." Kaien makes an awkward smile as he rubs his head, while Arthur stands down and lets the girl go. "I was going to help you Tomoya-chan, but then I heard rumors about Shizuka being in really bad shape, and even dying..." He adds, looking at Kaname. Arthur nods "Then I guess your information was wrong. The scent I picked up clearly belonged to a woman." Kaname listens, then nods as well "Then it must be Shizuka.." He concludes with a blank face, while Arthur turns to the new girl "Also... We haven't met. Who are you, and what are you doing here..?" he says slightly snappy.

Senri nods, showing a slight smile as he takes the pocky and nibbles it, trading it for the chocolate one he has between his lips only a moment ago, looks at it, then stick both candy sticks in his mouth at the same time.

Akira heads into her cabin and lays down onto her bed "What a day... I need some sleep.. Vampires, wolves, now this camping trip in the boonies.. And I still need those photo's printed.. I want to go back to my peaceful, photographing life.. But then.. I wouldn't have met Zero-chan.. " The turns on her back with a soft smile "Zero..." she mumbles, then falls asleep.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » August 13th, 2016, 14:05

"As you probably figured out, I'm the headmaster's niece and I'm after Shizuka, I heard she was here somewhere and well I found you guys on a camping trip" Tomoya says and she rubs her head "I should consider myself lucky running into this idiot, but I don't like being thought of as an enemy when I'm clearly not, keep your comments to yourself, wolf. Also we haven't met because unlike my uncle here I'm actually doing something productive" she says and turns to Kaname and she bows slightly "Nice to see you again, how's everything going with the night class?" she asks and adds "Also what's with that guy thinking I'm here to hurt you?", she point at Arthur looking slightly annoyed.

Sakura smiles and puts the box away again "So I'll put it in your cabin, less chance that it's getting eaten" she says and asks "Do you think the day class has to go back to the cabins soon?"

Zero looks around "I don't see Lily, but I'm sure she didn't go to the forest again" he says and Yuki shrugs "Let her be, we can't take all her fun away" she says and asks "So what's going on between you and Akira?" "I'm not going to tell you" Zero says bluntly before moving to another table.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

PreviousNext

Return to Anime