Vampire Knight

Roleplay your favorite Anime here

Re: Vampire Knight

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » May 06th, 2016, 22:59

Akira chuckles nervously "Ehehehe.. Nooo, I think I will pass... I tried boiling eggs before.. One time they burned, another time they exploded..." She says, briefly pausing to think, then continues to clean. "... I know how to use a microwave though, so I do eat healthy.. Well, sort of.. Oh God, I'm hungry now." She continued, then her stomach growls softly, making her blush.

Arthur nods with a soft smile "Yeah, I suppose you're right.. Well, let's just wait and see, ne? I am pretty confident about our menu though. We have all the major tastes, and it's balanced and healthy with lots of meat~" He says with a grin, then shook his head as he noticed he was about to mouthwater. Senri rolls his eyes "Well, you have to wait..." He says.

Kaien finally snaps out of it and makes a few scribbles on a piece of paper, then proceeds to walk to Arthur's team, the final one. Once he spots sakura's cake though, he immediately changes direction and twirls towards it "Oooooh and I was wondering why I was recognizing that delicious smell... Sa-ku-ra's Cake~ I'm go-nna eat.. I-data-kimaaaasu~" Kaname grabs the headmaster by the arm and sighs. "Headmaster, sir, control yourself... You will get a piece once we've tasted the other dishes.." Kaien sighs softly, then nods "Yeah I suppose you're right... Well then, what have you prepared?" He asks Zero.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
Check out my Twitch Channel
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Tagline: The Last Ancient

Postby Cute Cat Demon » May 06th, 2016, 23:27

Lily sweatdrops at the headmaster's actions and she sighs "Seriously how does anyone deal with that guy?" she asks and she walks over as well, since she nearly finished whatever she was making, curious as to what would happen. "A tuna salad as side dish" Zero says and he glances at the headmaster, why wasn't he normal like other headmasters, well they would never know. Sakura sends the headmaster a glare before making sure he can't reach the cake once he got to her dish "Just perfect" she mumbles, already annoyed with him.

Yuki shrugs "Can happen to anyone" she says and smiles slightly "How can you let an egg egg-plode?" she asks and adds "I never messed up that badly, okay... I failed at making chocolate, but that was one time only". She couldn't cook or bake, well she could take baking lessons from Sakura, but she would rather not bother the vampire during the day.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » May 08th, 2016, 00:28

Kaien grins "Tuna? I love tuna~" He say, then senri shows his soup "But this is the first item. Soup. It's a light vegetable broth, but .. Um.. It "packs a punch", I think the saying goes." He murmurs in his seemingly uncaring way. Kaname slightly tilts his head, looking at the noble vampire, then breaks a slight smile. For once, Senri doesn't seem to hide his feelings that well, as Kaname could see he was enjoying the contest, despite his earlier resentment of his old friend being on the same team. Or because he was in the same team as his sister. "Alright, let's have a taste then." He says, then picks a spoon to sip Senri's soup. ".. Spicy, I like it, interesting aftertaste too" he remarks, pulling he frivolous headmaster and nearly forces a spoon full of soup into his mouth to snap him back to the actual menu instead of drooling towards the cake. Arthur smiles, seeing his old friend enjoy the menu they put together and wishes it was his turn. If his tail would be out, it would be swinging around crazily in excitement, so he has some trouble keeping his... Other side.. In check.

Akira blinks, then bursts out in laughter, nearly dropping the stack of plates she was moving "Pfffwahahahahah!! Egg... AHAHAHA sploded!!! Really?! Why didn't I think of that? Oh god, I gotta remember that" she exclaims, quickly setting the plates safely on a table, then bursts out in laughter again. Apparently, she never had heard that word joke before.

Meanwhile, Kaien blinks at the spicy liquid suddenly present in his mouth, then his eyes move to the pureblood holding the spoon "Kawawe-sawa.. Why awe hyou weeding we?.." He takes a moment, then swallows and shivers "ooooh, that's refreshing, expecting sweetness, but get spicy~.. It's hot~ so so hot I wanna melt into it and eat more... And douse it with a sweet cake maybe..? Ahahaha, just joking, I'll control myself. It's a very nice soup, it reminds me of my mother's. ANd that's.. A good thing I suppose..?" Kaname sighs softly, but seems glad the headmaster finally acted a bit serious.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » May 08th, 2016, 00:56

Sakura moves the cake away some more "Don't push your luck headmaster, I still didn't forget that you ate one when I left it to cool down" she says and sighs, she was last and she was glad she was, but she could already see the disappointed on the headmaster's face when she gave him the piece. Zero looks at Senri "I think that's the right saying" he says and glances at Kaname and the headmaster.

Yuki looks at her friend "Okay... well glad to see you find it funny" she says and adds "But we should probably get on with cleaning up". Lily pops up behind Akira, not wanting to deal with the headmaster's crazyness anymore "What's so funny?" she asks while looking ay Yuki and then at Akira.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » May 14th, 2016, 00:41

"I let the... Ahaha.. Haha.. I.. I let the.. the.. Pfwahahaha Eggs.. haha-s-splode ahaha" Akira stumbles trying to form words between the bursts of laughter (kinda sounding like THIS), drawing the attention of some day class students around them. "Oh come on.. That joke is so old.." one of them snorts, then giggles slightly. It seems Akira's laugh is the kind that's highly contagious and in a few more minutes half of the day class is giggling for no apparent reason.

Kaien scratches his head, looking a bit disappointed with the extremely small slice, but knows it's his own doing. "The cake is dessert though. We've had the soup and salad, what's the main dish?" Arthur smiles as he serves the dish he prepared. "It's a variation on Beef Teriyaki. The beef is briefly fried on high temperature, then immediately smothered in a salty soy sauce to keep as much of the flavor as possible, then brought up to taste with some worchester, sesame seeds and oil, some leek and spring onions. As additive I've chosen for rice, since it's lighter than mihoen and fits the side dish and soup better." He explains, then hands both Kaname and Kaien a small plate, each with about three bites of taste. Kaien smells the dish while Kaname takes a bite. "Ooh, I can smell some laurel~" Kaien remarks, then takes a bite as well. Kaname slowly chews on the chunk of beef, then when he finally swallows a soft sigh escapes his lips. "... I don't think you've made this for me before. As always, your technique and taste are excellent. The beef is perfectly cooked, not too raw, not too well done, nice and juicy and every flavor is balanced and complementing each other, even more so after the spicy soup" Kaien nods agreeingly as he too swallows his first bite "Oh my, I could eat this every day... This is so good~ but you're a professional, so of course I expected nothing less.. What I can't figure out though is how you manage to fit this taste so perfectly with all the other team dishes" "S-stop flattering me.." Arthur says, blushing up to his ears from all the complimentary. "I'm really n-not that good.." "Nonsense.." Senri says suddenly and slightly louder than his usual voice, making even Kaname blink and look at him. "Ah.. Um.. I mean.. I admire your talent..."
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » May 14th, 2016, 11:22

Sakura looks at Senri and she smiles "See, he's not that bad" she says poking Senri lightly, she then looks at the headmaster "I might consider giving you a larger slice, maybe" she says. Zero looks at Arthur "So I guess that leaves Sakura's cake, though she's always been good at baking" he says, glad to see the headmaster finally snapped out of it. Lily sneaks up on Kaname and she jumps on his back "How's it going?" she asks with a smile. Zero sweatdrops "Lily... you can spend time with him later" he says, but Lily just ignores him completely.

Yuki sighs "Okay Akira, we get it, you think it's funny" she says and adds "But we should continue to clean up", she decides to clean up a bit away from Arthur's table, so she could hear what they had to say without having fangirls glare at her, even though she was used to it.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » May 16th, 2016, 23:24

Arthur picks up Yuki's scent closeby and casts a look. Of course he knows what's on her mind, which makes him smile a slight bit bitterly. That being said, he was glad she still tried to be as close as she could. He then turns to his old friend the Pureblood Vampire, letting out a slight chuckle as Lily jumps on his back. "I'm happy you both like our menu so far. Time for the grand finale~" He says, stepping aside to let Sakura present her cake. Immediately his eyes drift back to Yuki, only to notice a few of his fans got in the way of his sight, looking at him like they were seeing some kind of super celebrity. ".. Hmm.. I don't see how I could get used to this.." He mumbles, thinking out loud, then shakes his head, turning back to the judges. Kaname glances at Lily and nods "Very well. Just one more dish and we'll be finished tasting. Then we'll talk about who has won." He says, then turns to Kaien. "So... Headmaster. Please give us your thoughts about the cake, if you please." Kaien nods and takes a bite of the small slice. "mmmh~" A soft moan escapes from his lips as he slowly eats the whole slice tiny piece by tiny piece. "Marvelous~ Even though we've had strong tastes throughout the menu, this cake's sweetness just blends it up just perfectly, leaving at least MY humble pallet completely satisfied. And no, I'm not just saying it to get more cake." Kaname agrees after taking a bite "I have nothing to add to that. It's a perfect harmony of flavors." He says while nodding.

Akira slowly gets up, still panting from the sudden laughing fit. "Ha--ah.. hai..hai.. I'll get...h.. Right on it.." She pants, then drags herself over to the next table to clean, slowly picking herself back together. She snaps out of it when she notices a shadow move through the bushes. "..? Shit, what did I just see..? Should I bring Zero?.. But he's still being judged.. Meh, it's probably just an animal."

The shadow lurks from behind the tree it was hiding ".. That was careless of me.. This girl is sharper than I thought.. I have to be careful if I wanna get closer to Yuki. Let's not ruin the surprise heheheh"
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » May 17th, 2016, 03:40

Sakura smiles slightly at that comment "Well I tried my best to make it a better cake then my last one" she says. Zero looks at the headmaster, not sure what to think, they had a good chance at winning, well if Hanabusa's team made a mistake that is. Lily smiles at Kaname before noticing the day class girls, so she lets a twig fly up and she hits each one on the head several times. Yuki takes this chance to sneak past them and walk to Arthur "You'll get used to it, eventually" she says and asks "So how did you do?", she was curious what Kaname and Kaien thought of the menu.

Sakura then mumbles an apology and she heads of, something odd was going on and she didn't like it, she walks to Akira and mentions to come along before walking to the forest area, she couldn't place it, but she felt like she had to find out what it was. If only her brother noticed it as well then she'd at least have some confident since she was feeling really uneasy right now.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » May 24th, 2016, 23:48

Arthur smiles softly "I appreciate your faith... We will see... And as far as our menu goes, I think we did about the best we could" He says with a slight hint of confidence. Meanwhile Kaien had finished the cake ans lets out a soft sigh "Well, I've tasted every dish... Let's see who wins, shall we, Kaname?" Kaname nods "We should. Let me give you my opinion and points. For presentation, I'd say team 4 has the most appealing looking dishes. Though both Zero's and Hanabusa's team had a very professional look." He says. The day class girls immediately forget the twig and jump happily, hearing they made a good start. Kaien nods in agreement. "I agree. So for presentation, it's team 4, team Zero, team Idol..er... Aidou, in that order." Kaname nods softly "Yes. Now in terms of ingredient use... I say team 7 and team Zero share that one. They have used all available ingredients without letting anything go to waste. I would have put Aidou in third, but since he made the mistake of swapping salt and sugar, while the end result was unique and daring, I can't give credit for something unintentional." Kaien smiles "Then third goes to team 4, for only skipping the chocolate and surprise us with a different dessert~" Kaname agrees "I agree. Then finally, the taste. I can't decide between team Zero and team Aidou... but team 4 definitely is third." Kaien thinks long and hard "... Shared first again... I guess it can't be helped. Though team Zero has utilised every flavour in a separate dish, while keeping in harmony." "True, but that's why Arthur is a master chef, he coordinated the menu." "Aha. Then Team Aidou wins that one due to lack of experience." "Alright... Then the overall score..." Kaien nods. "Alright everyone... It's time to announce the final results of our cooking contest~ Please gather around" Arthur grins at Yuki "See..? We did good... It's either first or second place~" Senri glances at the wolf "You could hear? That's impressive..." He says quietly. "Ehehehe. Not that much..." Arthur mumbles back, scratching his head, then his lower back "... I kinda hope it ends soon, I'm kind of at my limit..."

Akira catches a glimpse of Sakura, then tugs her skirt softly "Hey hey.. It's the results.. I know I saw something, but it's gone for now, let's check it out later..?" She asks, now certain something was there.

Meanwhile the dark figure had distanced itself from the contest, far enough to stay undetected, yet close enough to keep observing. "How should I go on about getting close to her without being seen... Hmm.. Maybe..." A sly grin forms on his lips as his two colored eyes focus on the short brown haired noble, who turns from the sensation of being watched. "... Hmm..."
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » May 25th, 2016, 19:31

Sakura nods slightly and she walks back to the table "So... any good things about our menu?" she asks and she looks at Senri "Are you okay?" she asks tilting her head slightly. Lily looks around looking for people who could be possible victims of her pranks, once she sees some of Kaname's annoying fan girls she sneaks of quietly before leaving, she was going to need some stuff, she runs of once she's out of earshot of the vampire, slightly forgetting Arthur's hearing is better. She enters the forest where she starts looking for things she could possible use.

Zero looks at Senri "Guess he has better hearing then most" he says and stretches "I don't mind ending in second place, but just because one of us is a professional chef we end second with that" he says, Yuki nods at Arthur "The day class has to go to the dorms shortly after this, since they can still eat what they made" she says and looks at Sakura "And you promised me I'd get some cake" she says. Zero chuckles and he says "I'm sure she didn't forget that Yuki, I'm just surprised she even gave the headmaster a tiny slice of cake". Sakura rolls her eyes "I didn't forget" she mumbles and holds back a yawn.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » June 03rd, 2016, 13:08

Arthur twitches with his ears, but ignores it, then looks at Zero "Hm? Yeah it is. If I change it's even better though... Ah I shouldn't talk about change now.. Ugh, announce the results already, my butt is itching" He says bluntly, scratching where his tail would be, then puts his arms away. "Alright then.. Third place winner of the cooking contest... Team 4!" Kaien says cheerfully. The day class girls jump and cheer, immediately running to the headmaster "Thank you so much..! But we sorta feel like Lily should be here with us, she helped.. So thanks, Lily-sama~" the girl says as she takes the small bronze plaque the headmaster had prepared. "And now... The winner of the Cross Academy Cooking Contest is...~" The whole group becomes super quiet, awaiting the final word of the headmaster. "It was a very close call... Every team has made great effort and all of you did well in working together. With that being said and without further ado... The winner is.. Team Zero~!! Second place; Team Aidou, both of you, congratulations!" Senri nods "We won. Good. I don't think Hanabusa would have left us alone if he won instead..." Aidou on the other hand bites his lip, holding himself not to stomp the ground, then takes a deep breath and walks over to the winning team "Well... You beat me this time, Kiryu, but don't think it's over just yet..." He says with a serous smile. The rivalry is easily senseable and the few fangirls closeby pick it up, making them squeak.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » June 06th, 2016, 16:50

"Go ahead and try Aidou, but I'm not really aiming to beat you" Zero says, noticing the rivalry instantly "Also I am not interested in being your rival" he says. Sakura looks at the two and smiles slightly before giving Senri a slice of the cake, then she gives Yuki one as well "Finally over" she says, she was glad that the cooking contest was over, she still had a bad feeling, but decided to shake it of for now. Yuki looks around upon hearing the girls say that Lily should be there as well "I do wonder where she went though, I didn't see or hear her leave, but knowing her she's probably fine" she says.

Lily stops walking upon realizing she's lost "Ugh, I hate my bad sense of directions and this forest looks the same" she says and jumps in a nearby tree, but the branch breaks as soon as she lands and she falls down again, not noticing the shady figure as it leaves, or even noticing it at all. She gets up again and tries again, this time being careful with what branch she gets on. The figure looks at Lily as he watches amused as she tries to climb a tree "I should focus on the task at hand" he says and leaves, to find a better hiding spot.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » June 10th, 2016, 01:44

"Just wait~" Aidou says, waving his hand, turning his back, then walks off confidently. Arthur shakes his head, then looks at Yuki "I think I heard her go off somewhere. I'll go find her, I need to get out of sight anyway, I'm pushing my body too much... I won't be long." He says, then turns, hops into the bushes, changes to his wolf form and runs off, tracking the ghost girl's scent, picking up a new scent as well ".. Hmm.. Somebody has been sneaking around here... But first I gotta find Lily."

Kaname walks up to Yuki noticing her slightly concerned look "Is everything alright? I saw Arthur dashing off just now.." Senri nods to Kaname, overhearing the question "He said he would find Lily, being at his limit or something... I guess he had to change..?" Kaname nods "Ah.. I see. Thanks Shiki."
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » June 10th, 2016, 02:42

Lily gives up and gets back to the ground, sitting down, she could fly, but didn't know how to climb a tree, now that was embarrassing, she looks around and wonders if she could just turn to her other form to head back, but decides against it since someone might be nearby and see it.

Yuki nods "Lily isn't here, maybe she went into the forest, but she tends to get lost sometimes" she says and adds "But I guess I get worried too quickly". Sakura shakes her head "You can never be too worried Yuki" she says and looks at the forest, it didn't feel as if someone was watching them anymore, which was good, but also worrying "Kaname, have you sensed anything?" she asks looking at her brother.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » June 18th, 2016, 12:48

"Ah.. The wind in my fur feels so good... It's not that I dislike my human form though" Arthur mumbles to himself, trotting through the forest. He stops after a bit and sniffs around, looking for Lily's scent ".. Ah, here we go. She went over there..?" He follows the trail keeping both an eye out for Lily and the other scent he picked up earlier, but finds only Lily sitting under a tree. He walks up to her slowly, then sis down. "If you run off like that people are gonna be worried..." He says.

Kaname shakes his head "No, I haven't noticed anything in particular." He says. Senri looks at Sakura, then at Yuki, then takes a pocky from his pocket and nibbles it.

Akira Hops next to Yuki and Sakura ".. Did I miss something?"
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » June 18th, 2016, 13:48

"Sorry, but I wanted to get some stuff I can use for pranks" Lily says and she sighs "Then I got lost, but I can't climb a tree, so I couldn't look for the way back" she says and looks at him "So... did you come looking for me?" she asks tilting her head slightly.

Sakura sighs "During the cooking contest I sensed something or someone, it also felt like we were being watched" she says and looks at the forest "It's gone now though, but I'm still worried". Yuki looks at Senri and then at Sakura, confused "But why would someone be watching us, besides the day class that is" she says, she didn't really get it. Zero looks at Akira "Nothing much, just talking" he says and stretches "I wish it was evening though, that means no more day class to worry about for today" he says glancing around.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » June 22nd, 2016, 17:09

Arthur nods "Sort of.. I needed to change back into this form, then I heard people worry about you, so I came looking" He says with a slight smile "Kaname would be sad if something would happen to you.. And I would be too, cuz you're kinda like me to be completely honest..." he continues, then looks up at the sky ".. It's gonna be a full moon tonight.. Maybe I should go out and sing" He mumbles softly, then shakes his head "Anyway.. If you got what you need then I can take you back if you want."

Senri nods "I felt it too. I didn't like it." He says, looking slightly annoyed, then continues to munch on his pocky, offering one to Yuki and Sakura. Kaname looks back towards the forest with a soft sigh, but doesn't say or show anything. Akira frowns thinking, then nods in her cheerful and determined way. "I knew something wasn't right.. If you guys sensed something too, then something was definitely there. Wait.. What if Lily was kidnapped by it? Oh my god, I should shut up..." She says immediately correcting herself with a slight blush on her cheeks as she eyes Kaname's eyes turn to a glare while still looking at the forest. She covers her mouth "Sowwy"
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » June 22nd, 2016, 21:13

"Kinda like you? What's that suppose to mean?" Lily asks looking at him and she sighs "And no I don't have everything, but luckily I came prepared, it would have more effect if it was wood though" she says and gets up "But let's go back, I'll manage with the materials I brought with me" she says.

Sakura looks at Kaname while taking the pocky "If that was the case we would have noticed it" she says and she sends a glare at Akira. Zero nods "Lily won't let herself get kidnapped, you should know that by now, she can take care of herself" he says, hoping Kaname wouldn't get too angry because she ran off.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » June 22nd, 2016, 21:24

"Yeah.. Alright, sure... Do you want a ride?" Arthur says, slightly tilting his head when wondering what she was planning, then chuckles "I meant we're both the last of our kind... Not that it matters that much"

Akira seemed more affected by Zero's soft scolding than Sakura's glare and frowns slightly "My bad.. My imagination runs wild sometimes, hehe, of course she's fine. I mean, I heard Arthur went after her, so that's perfectly normal, right? Yeah, nothing strange there. And I can't shut up ahahaha" Kaname sighs again and looks blankly at Akira ".. That's quite enough of you..." He says in a cold voice. Senri stays quiet, finishing his pocky while he looks between Akira, Kaname and Zero.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » June 22nd, 2016, 22:33

Lily looks at him "I'll pass, you can just show me the way right?" she asks, she didn't feel like riding on his back again "Last time didn't went so well" she says and rubs the back of her head.

Sakura sighs and says "How about we clean this up?" she asks trying to lighten up the mood. Zero nods slightly and Yuki sweatdrops "Well if she didn't run of then we wouldn't be in this situation" she says and adds "Akira let's help the day class clean up" she says pulling the girl along so she wouldn't make Kaname even more pissed off.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

PreviousNext

Return to Anime