Vampire Knight

Roleplay your favorite Anime here

Vampire Knight

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 09th, 2014, 17:21

Welcome to a Vampire Knight RP, a few important rules:

Don't correct someone if you know what they mean
Don't take someone's crush unless they say they don't mind having the same crush
Your crush has to be from the anime
Cursing can, just nothing too bad
It's descriptive

Here's the form you have to make:

Name:
Nickname(optional):
Race:
Powers(not for humans,werewolves and hunter):
Crush:
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Past:
Extra(optional):

Name: Sakura Kuran
Nickname(optional):
Appearance:

Angel:
353478.jpeg
Angel Form

Race: Pureblood Vampire, part Angel
Powers(not for humans,werewolves and hunter): element, breaking glass, erasing and changing memories
Crush: Senri Shiki
Family: Kaname Kuran (older brother), Rido Kuran (uncle), Haruka and Yuri Kuran (Parents)
Friends: Night Class, Zero, Yuki
Enemies: Rido, Shizuka Hio
Past: Same as Kaname
Extra(optional): She hates it when people call her Kaname's baby sister

Name: Lilian Cross
Nickname: Lily
Appearance:
human:
ac78b06b709bcfd93a8dcf7ba1892220.jpg

Ghost:
photo.jpg

Race: Ghost
Powers(not for humans, werewolves and hunters): Flying and moving things with her mind
Crush: Kaname Kuran
Family: All death
Friends: Night class, Zero, Yuki
Enemies: Rido, Shizuka
Past: Got away when her village was attacked and she wandered around for a few thousand years, she eventually met Kaname who was still young at the time, but she didn't want anyone to get in trouble, so she left. She went to Cross Academy after a few years that it opened and Kaien adopted her after hearing her story
Extra(optional):
Is a guardian at Cross Academy
Has a cat named Shadow
Cat:
Last edited by Cute Cat Demon on February 28th, 2017, 03:30, edited 7 times in total.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Re: Vampire Knight

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 09th, 2014, 23:28

Name: Arthur

Data: Arthur's sheet

Crush: None yet.
Family: deceased
Friends: Kaname
Enemies: Hunters
Past(optional): Met Kaname a few thousand years ago. Although he dislikes contact, Kaname's posture piqued his interest and he took a liking to him. They became friends, philosophizing about humans a lot. Arthur had heard about Cross Academy, but never visited, because he shuns contact with others. Not being able to see his long time friend eventually drove him to visit.
Extra(optional): Dislikes contact. Often direct and rude, but well behaved. Yuki has no knowledge of Arthur, except seeing his wolf form once or twice.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
Check out my Twitch Channel
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Tagline: The Last Ancient

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 10th, 2014, 12:12

Same as usual I see :o) It's fine though
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 10th, 2014, 15:55

Heh, of course...
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 10th, 2014, 16:03

Could you start please?
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 10th, 2014, 16:24

// Sure

Arthur arrives at the gates of the academy. Dressed in his tunic and his old, musky travel robe, he looks back towards the forest and sighs. "... You can come out now, I know you're following me." he says with a hint of annoyance in his voice while peering into the dark patches, but there is no reaction. With a shrug he turns around and clears the fence in a single, gracious leap. He changes to his human form, masking his scent as the scent of approaching humans wafts his way, then takes off his hood. "Hmph..." he scoffs, then heads for the biggest, closest building, assuming it would be the main building.

Kaname lays on his bed. Even though the evening already approaches, he hasn't slept that much. The upcoming event has made the dayclass students even more noisy than usual, disrupting his sleep. His eyes narrow as he senses a new presence on he premises, yet he dismisses the urge to get up and look. He closes his eyes, grabbing the bridge of his nose and frowns. "Loud... Too loud." he mumbles.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 10th, 2014, 16:37

Lily is at the gate trying to calm down the day class 'If they don't shut up I'll make them.' she thinks annoyed and she sighs in relief as Zero glares at the girl calming them down in an instance.

Sakura sighs, she had been up for at least half the day and the day class was louder then even "I wish they'd shut up for once." she says and puts the book she was holding down, it was almost time for classes and she already had a slight headache.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 11th, 2014, 20:17

Arthur heads inside the main building, looks around for a bit. There is people around, but he'd rather find his own way. He starts roaming around the hallways, sniffing softly.

Kaname knew it was time for classes. Even though he had not nearly enough sleep, he straightens himself, suppressing a yawn. With slightly narrowed eyes, he exits his room and heads for the dorm entrance hall.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 11th, 2014, 20:39

Lily pushes back the girls and she glares at them "Keep quiet!" she yells getting irritated and she sighs seeing Yuki has is harder then she has at the moment "Zero go help Yuki. I'll be fine on my own." she says and Zero nods heading to Yuki's side.

Sakura looks at Kaname "Morning." she says and smiles a bit. "Had a good rest for the few hours we got sleep?" she asks knowing that they all got very little sleep, so she would be careful not to piss Kaname of at the moment.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 12th, 2014, 20:02

Arthur keeps exploring, checking every door on scents. He made no effort to hide he was looking for something, or someone. Then a few lingering dayclass students approach, making a bunch of noise. "Ugh.." Arthur murmured.

Kaname nods slowly "Good morning, Sakura..." He didn't answer her question on purpose and remained motionless.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 12th, 2014, 20:56

Lily looks at her watch 'Almost time for the night class to come out.' she thinks as the girls get louder each passing second "If you continue screaming I send you to the haunted town behind the school grounds in the forest." she says and all the girls get quiet.

Sakura stands up "Kaname it's time to go." she says and looks at her brother "Also I wonder what that scent is, it's not a werewolf, but it's not human either." she says walking to the door.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 13th, 2014, 17:26

Arthur stops for a moment hearing that loud a voice, twitching with his ears, even though he hid them. "... Haunted?" He mumbles "Hmph. As if... I haven't seen a ghost in centuries, thanks to--" He stops himself from continuing as he notices some dayclass students staring at him. He turns to glare back with his fiery red eyes. "What?" He says with a snarling undertone.

Kaname looks at Sakura with a blank look, before returning to this plane from his thoughts. "That scent... It feels familiar. Now isn't the time for distant memories. I'm too tired and classes will start soon." He says, getting up and heads after Sakura.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 13th, 2014, 17:43

Lily is pushes forward, but keeps herself standing getting irritated by the loud noise the girls make "Zero do something or she snaps." Yuki says and Zero puts a hand on Lily's shoulder "Go see the headmaster." he says and Lily nods walking of before she could snap.

Sakura sighs and looks at Kaname "Everyone's tired Kaname, but the upcoming event is making things worse then they are." she says and looks at Aidou "Even he's too tired to flirt with girls today."
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 13th, 2014, 18:24

Arthur scoffs as the girls turn and run off, then blinks and turns into another hallway "This scent is different... Hm, let's see who it belongs to." He mumbles to himself as he follows it. He ends up at the headmaster's office, confirms it's the source of the scent and knocks.

"True" Kaname sighs as he walks down the stairs "Well... If everyone is ready, we should go." His voice has a slight edge to i, giving away he's holding back a yawn while he heads for the main doors
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 13th, 2014, 18:29

Lily flies through the window and changes back and Kaien says "Come in." too Arthur and Lily leans against the wall after changing back to her human form "Headmaster I need a break." she says.

Sakura nods "Everyone is ready." she says and smiles a bit "Well let's hope they will be more quiet after tomorrow's event." she adds and walks next to Kaname.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 13th, 2014, 18:39

Arthur opens the door, to be greeted by another scent that wasn't there a moment ago. Slightly surprised, he stays standing in the doorway, looking at Lily intently.

Kaname nods softly as he walks alongside Sakura, trying to keep his posture as the dayclass fangirls scream and greet them even more energetic and noisy than usual. As he passs Yuki he mumbles a soft "Good evening".
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 13th, 2014, 18:50

Lily looks at Arthur and says "I'll head on patrol early.", she opens the window and jumps out landing in a tree 'Did he notice?' she thinks and jumps of the branch, Zero and Yuki could handle the fans for now.

Sakura waves at Yuki who says "Good evening.". Zero walks up to them "Classes are starting soon, you should hurry." he says and Sakura says "We know that Zero, now shouldn't you send the girls back to the dorm?"
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 14th, 2014, 01:06

Arthur blinks, then shakes his head "... Speak of the devil and you step on his tail." He mumbles, then turns to the headmaster. "You... You must be the headmaster of this place."

Kaname looks at Zero, but keeps walking and heads for the main building.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » November 14th, 2014, 01:30

Lily yawns as she walks around knowing some girls are already there "They'll never give up." she complains as she stops walking for a second and she jumps in a tree to get a better view. Sakura hides a yawn as they arrive at the building "I hope this will be over soon so we can go back early today." she says looking at Kaname.

Kaien looks at Arthur and nods "That's me and who are you?". He sighs and stands up closing the window "The girl you saw was Lily. She doesn't really like strangers, so please don't mind her." he says as he sits back down.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 14th, 2014, 01:38

Arthur nods "I think I know why..." He mumbles, then speaks clearly "Yes, I heard an old friend of mine is attending classes here. I'm looking for him." He looks at the headmaster with a slight piercing gaze.

Kaname enters the classroom as he answers "Well, that's up to the teacher..."
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Next

Return to Anime