Pokémon - Hoenn Region - The hidden legend

Roleplay your favorite Anime here

Pokémon - Hoenn Region - The hidden legend

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 03rd, 2015, 00:52

This is a Pokémon RP, in generation 4 of the games (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum).

Last edited by ArthurTheLastAncient on March 06th, 2016, 16:52, edited 2 times in total.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
Check out my Twitch Channel
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Tagline: The Last Ancient

Re: Pokémon - Hoenn Region - The hidden legend

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » November 03rd, 2015, 02:05

Here's Mine:

Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby StefanBaaij » March 06th, 2016, 17:16

Name: Kirikizan (Bisharp)

Hometown: Camphrier Town (Kalos Region)

Description:

Personality: Basically; he's a pokemon that stands for justice and he is the pickiest when it comes to trainers.

Lv: 59

Stefan (Bisharp) knows Quillotine, Swords dance, Force palm and Night slash and his ability is Defiant.

Extra: Talks to human through telepathy
Last edited by StefanBaaij on March 06th, 2016, 18:04, edited 4 times in total.
StefanBaaij

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 06th, 2016, 17:37

Name: Skyler
Hometown: Lumiose City (Kalos)
Description:

Personality: Kind towards pokemon, doesn't really like being around other humans, but will if she has too.
Backstory:

Legendaries wanting to befriend: Lugia & Suicune
Legendaries known: Celebi
Pokémon: Pachirisu though team Magma separated them
Items:
pokedex, map, 5 pokeballs
Money:
2000P

-----------------------------------------------

Pachirisu (Female)
Level: 30
Ability: Run Away
Move-set: Quick Attack, Spark, Swift, Thunderbolt
Extra: Can write using a pencil
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » March 06th, 2016, 21:34

Alrighty then.. Let's start~!

Hawk wanders through the woods near Petalburg City. He stops, hearing a voice from the other side of some bushes. "Wurmple! Use your stringshot!" "Wurrr!" "Torchic, no! Quick! Counter it with Ember!" "Chick chick!" Hawk turns to his side, apparently looking at something "Seems like a Pokémon battle... You think it's worth checking out?" A Gengar appears out of nowhere, looking back at Arthur "Gar..." "You think so too eh.. Alright then. Let's go see." "Gengar~" Gengar grins as he fades back into thin air, while Hawk rustles through the bushes to get a better view.
Last edited by ArthurTheLastAncient on March 06th, 2016, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby StefanBaaij » March 06th, 2016, 21:36

Kirikizan is watching from a distance to Gengar's face. Kirikizan notices that Hawk was trying to get a better view, so Kirikizan walks to him and says that Gengar has a creepy face.
StefanBaaij

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 06th, 2016, 21:44

Skyler is wandering around and she sees the battle, it was obvious the Torchic would win this unless the Wurmple had some kind of secret plan, which she doubted, she walks on and looks around for something to eat.

Pachirisu is napping in Hawk's bag, she had gotten in when he passed her hiding place.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » March 06th, 2016, 22:01

Hawk blinks, turning abruptly to his side to look at Kirikizan. After a moment his look seems a bit disappointed. "... That's why I like him" He says, turning back to watch the battle. There was a girl wearing a green bandana on her head, using a Torchick to fight a Bugcatcher from the area, who used the Wurmple. The latter takes a huge hit from Torchick's ember and jumps frantically to escape the flames. "Stay calm Wurmple! Find a path and use Tackle!" The Wurmple nods, apparently reassured and starts jumping higher and higher, then jumps high enough to jump over the flames to tackle the Torchick. "Oh no, Torchick!" The poor Torchick tumbles and falls down, then shakes its head as it gets back up slowly. "Can you still fight? I can switch you out" "Chick!" The Torchick shook its head, as if to say it wants to continue. Hawk watches and takes a bit of interest in the girl, caring so much for her pokémon. "Interesting... Clumsy, but kind.." "Gengar~" His partner replies, appearing right in front of Kirikizan with his creepiest grin.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby StefanBaaij » March 06th, 2016, 22:08

Kirikizan looks at the battle and thinks "It's fantastic how Wurmple find the way to directly hit the Torchic with the tackle. He's gonna win the battle in a fascinating way." Kirikizan says to Hawk and Gengar that Wurmple will win the battle.
Last edited by StefanBaaij on March 06th, 2016, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.
StefanBaaij

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 06th, 2016, 22:09

Skyler decides to keep watching the battle so she jumps in a tree and sits down watching from above, it was funny how the Wurmple had found a way out of the fire "This battle might be fun to watch" she says and smiles slightly, she then sees Hawk and a Gangar "Might ask if they have seen my pokemon later" she mumbles and goes back to watching the battle.

Pachirisu is still sleeping in the bag.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » March 06th, 2016, 22:23

Hawk shook his head "Don't judge too soon. A battle isn't over until one pokémon faints." He says, continuing to watch. "Alright Wurmple! Good Job! Finish it off with another Tackle!" The Bugcatcher shouts excitedly, thinking he had won the match. "Oh no you don't! Dodge and use Peck, Torchic!" The Torchic skillfully dodges the Wurmple's tackle, then jumps after it to hit it with it's beak. The Wurmple tumbles over the ground and when it stops it's clearly unable to fight any more. "Yaaay~ We woooon~" The female trainer happily picks up her Torchic and hugs it against her chest "Good job" Hawk chuckles "See what I mean?" He gets up and walks out of the bushes, softly clapping "Nice fight. I would like to challenge you, but seeing the shape of your Torchic that would be unfair." he says to the girl. His Gengar turns back invisible, while sticking out his tongue to Kirikizan.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby StefanBaaij » March 06th, 2016, 22:27

Kirikizan says to Gengar "Go fight with the Torchic I know that you will lose.", while sticking his tonque out to Gengar.
StefanBaaij

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 06th, 2016, 22:33

Skyler jumps down and she walks to Hawk "That would be rather unfair, maybe you should wait until she brought her pokemon to a pokecenter" she says and thinks for a while "There should be one in a nearby town" she says and points to the road "But have you seen a Pachirisu? I can't seem to find mine anywhere" she says and shows a picture.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » March 09th, 2016, 19:26

Hawk sighs, glancing at Skyler ".. I just said that. Mind your own business. I will, however, keep an eye out for your Pachirisu." He says bluntly before returning his attention to the girl with the Torchic. "By the way... What's your name? I can accompany you to Petalburg City's Pokecenter if you'd like" The girl smiles "Oh, that would be nice~ You see, usually I travel around with another guy and my little brother, but I wanted to do a bit of training on my own.. My name? Sure, it's May. Yours?" She says while checking her Torchic for any serious injuries, then smiled again "Ah.. Um.. Hawk." He murmurs. ".. It's quite a walk. We should leave if we want to reach it before nightfall." He says while correcting his sunglasses, looking a slight bit uncomfortable. He casts a look at where Kirikizan was still hiding in the bushes, then takes his bag from his shoulder and opens it "Hm..." He says, raising an eyebrow, then looks at Skyler "I found your Pachirisu. This is her, right?" He asks, showing her the contents of his bag: A Pachirisu was curled up inside of it, soundly asleep.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 09th, 2016, 20:08

"Yeah it is" Skyler says and the Pachirisu wakes up, looking at Hawk and then at Skyler, the small pokemon jumps out and Skyler hugs her "I finally found you" she says and she looks at Hawk "She likes to sleep in bags" she explains and the pachirisu takes out a pencil and takes some paper from Skyler's bag and she writes something before showing it to Hawk, the note saying 'Sorry about falling asleep in your bag', Skyler looks at Hawk "Oh yeah, she knows how to write" she says and the Pachirisu jumps on her shoulder.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby StefanBaaij » March 11th, 2016, 12:34

Kirikizan comes out the bushes and says while looking at the whole group "I suggest you go to the pokecenter now, because I heard from anonymous sources that Team Magma does strange activities here lately. That's why I'm here at the moment of course to watch out for Team Magma, but I got a little distracted by the battle".
StefanBaaij

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » March 12th, 2016, 19:56

Hawk nods, showing a slight smile "It's fine, you weren't bothering me." He says, then rustles through his bag. "Hm.. I don't have any healing items on me..." May shakes her head "It's fine. Torchic doesn't look that damaged. Just a bit of rest and a checkup at the pokécenter should be fine. But thanks." She says, then looks over at Kirikizan. "Oh! What pokémon is that?!" She quickly whips out her Pokédex and points it at Kirikizan. "*BEEP* Bisharp, the sword blade pokémon. Bisharp usually commands a large group of pawniard to hunt it's prey, however, Bisharp will always deliver the finishing blow himself." "Bisharp..?" Hawk nods "Yes. They usually live in the Unova region, to the far west." He says while putting his bag back onto his back. "Wait.. Did you say "Team Magma"?"
Last edited by ArthurTheLastAncient on March 12th, 2016, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 12th, 2016, 21:02

"Team Magma is the one that separated me and my Pachirisu, I've been looking for months now" Skyler says hugging her pokemon close "She seems to be doing fine though" she says and the pokemon in her arms nods at her. "I could come with you, it's not like I have anywhere I need to be" she says looking at May and then at Hawk.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby StefanBaaij » March 15th, 2016, 12:32

Kirikizan says Team Magma's goal is to awaken Groudon, evaporate the seas and expand the land masses around the world. They are led by a man named Maxie. Below Maxie are his admins Tabitha and Courtney, along with a number of grunts, who have kidnapped my large group of Pawniard. While Kirikizan looks into the sky, showing a angry face. He says "They stole my best friends. I will sabotage and destroy their plan, Team Magma will pay"
StefanBaaij

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » March 17th, 2016, 10:29

Hawk nods, clenching his fists. "I had heard about them, I had no idea that that was their plan... Awakening Groudon... We can't let that happen" He says determined. May blinks "Is is that bad?" She says, quickly catching up with Hawk who had started walking towards Petalburg City. "It is. Groundon is a legendary pokemon. The legend says Groudon was the pokémon of the land and raised the continents from the sea while fighting Kyogre, the legendary pokémon of the sea... If one of those is awakened, it will be a disaster." May nods, looking concerned "Then maybe I should ask my friends to join us..?"
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Next

Return to Anime