Vampire Knight - Student Exchange Program

Roleplay your favorite Anime here

Vampire Knight - Student Exchange Program

Postby Cute Cat Demon » May 19th, 2015, 12:21

Cross academy takes part in a student exchange program, therefor students from different schools come over, what could possibly go wrong with vampire, werewolves and humans in one place?
Schools to chose from
All Vampire School (Night Academy in Transylvania)
All Werewolf School ()
All Human School (Everheart Academy in France)

Name:
School:
Race:
Appearance:
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Crush:
Power:
Past:
Extra:
-------------------------------------------

Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Re: Vampire Knight - Student Exchange Program

Postby StefanBaaij » March 16th, 2016, 00:12

Name: Gin Yagami
School: Night Academy for Vampires
Race: Noble Vampire
Appearance:

Family: Unknown
Friends: Most humans and vampires
Enemies: Hanabusa Aido, Werewolves and Level D and E vampires
Crush: Unknown
Power: Can control the element fire
Past: It seems he had a very normal life to others, but not in his eyes.
Extra: Gin is a very mysterious man, since his almost constant smile and slitted eyes, makes it very difficult to discern his thoughts.
StefanBaaij

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 16th, 2016, 21:34

Rose is walking through the gates of Cross Academy and she looks around, the headmaster was suppose to meet them there, but she didn't see him at all "Seriously, he's late" she mumbles rather annoyed. Melody enters a short while later and she looks around "Uh... I think this is the place" she mumbles. Suddenly the headmaster 'pops up' somewhere "Welcome, welcome, glad to see you arrive safely" he says and Sakura follows him "Headmaster, how could you forget they would arrive today?" she asks and smiles "My brother is a little busy at the moment, so would those coming from night academy follow me, the rest follows the headmaster" she says and Rose sighs "Sure" she says and picks up her bag which she had put down.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby StefanBaaij » March 17th, 2016, 10:26

Gin heard that he must follow Sakura to go to the Night academy. Gin thinks by himself "Why does the Headmaster forget that we arrive today?", while facepalming. Gin does his backpack on one of his shoulders and catches up behind the group. When Gin was arrived at the group he saw Rose and thought "That looks like a pureblood you don't see that often around here, let's introduce myself to her", so Gin walks to Rose with a big smile and slitted eyes and says "Hi i'm Gin Yagami this is my first time here at Night academy for Vampires. How are you?". Gin thinks at that moment he said to Rose Hi...... "Hopefully she likes me and say something back however if that doesn't happen it is very embarrassing".
StefanBaaij

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 17th, 2016, 18:01

(they're at Cross Academy going to the moon dorm, he should already know Rose since she's in the same school as him)

Rose keeps following Sakura "I know who you are, you're creepy" she says not looking at him, her cat jumps on her shoulder and lays down, hissing at Gin. Sakura sighs "You will probably see Kaname in the evening, since he was pretty tired" she says.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Return to Anime