Vampire Knight

Roleplay your favorite Anime here

Re: Vampire Knight

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » October 03rd, 2016, 18:20

Arthur grunts. "Well, excuse me. Hunters often mistake me for a werewolf. Also, I'm at least as old as Kaname here, so I do demand some respect." he says, crossing his arms, looking not amused. Kaien sweatdrops, raising his hands in a surrender way with an awkward smile "Hey hey.. No fighting, please.." He says softly, though he's mostly being ignored now. "This is Arthur, he's my close friend. You'll have to forgive his rudeness, he's a bit people shy, but reliable and I trust him." Kaname explains "But let's get to the matter at hand. If Shizuka is here, we definitely have a problem." He says, quickly checking for Zero in the vicinity.

Senri nods, nibbling both pocky at once., making them stick together somewhat, then nods. "Yes, it's getting dark out. I don't expect both Kaname-sama and the headmaster to take much chances. They are already speaking with one another over there" He says, pointing towards the group behind the cabins.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
Check out my Twitch Channel
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Tagline: The Last Ancient

Postby Cute Cat Demon » October 03rd, 2016, 18:42

"Don't care if you're almost as old as Kaname, I decide whether or not I give you respect" Tomoya says with a glare towards Arthur before looking back at Kaname "Right, well as I said I had been chasing her for quite some time, but she keeps running of at the last moment" she says and adds "Also that I trust you doesn't mean I trust a stranger, no offense though", she then thinks for a while "I don't think she's aware I'm on her tail again, but some backup would be nice this time" she says glancing at her uncle "Which is what you would do two weeks ago"

Sakura nods in agreement "Yeah" she says and sighs "I just hope they can behave this time" she says, she was getting tired of day class students trying to sneak around.

Zero looks towards where he hears Arthur complain and he raises an eyebrow "Yuki, your boyfriend seems in a bad mood" he says and Yuki walks towards the cabin, when the group comes into view her eyes widen seeing Tomoya and she runs over hugging the girl "You're alright!" she says and she adds "I was worried when you didn't tell us anything for three months" she says and sweatdrops looking at Arthur "Try not to be too hard on her kay? She's just someone who doesn't respect people automatically, you have to earn it, I found that out the hard way, the headmaster has yet to succeed though" "No surprise with how he acts though" she thinks, but doesn't want to say it out loud.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » October 17th, 2016, 10:27

Arthur growls, glaring back, his ruby red eyes seemingly glowing as he holds himself. "Arrogant human, give me one goo--" He cuts off his sentence as Yuki appeared, narrowing his eyes as she hugs Tomoya. "... Humph. Fine." He grunts, relaxing his posture, his tail still whipping side to side angrily. "Just because you asked though..." He says to Yuki, still annoyed, then stares into the forest. Kaien sighs deeply "Well I was about to.. But I got held up by this person transferring here. He's a wild one, but my Yuki-chan has him completely under control, nee?" The headmaster grins as he hops around, picking his daughter and shoving her against the wolf-man. "I mean, look~ Don't they look cute together??" Arthur sighs deeply, which turns into a deep growl as a vein pops up on his forehead. He didn't want to lose his cool in front of Yuki, but he was awfully close. Kaname sighs softly "Headmaster, I don't think this is the time for this. If you were aware of Shizuka you should have informed me at once." he says, the dismay clear in his voice. Kaien nods and drops his head "Trust me Kaname, if I could have told you, I would have."

Senri sighs softly "Don't count on it. They are, after all, merely humans attracted to us, however annoying that may be." He says bluntly, eyeing the group. "Looks like the wolf is angry. And who's that girl?"
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » October 19th, 2016, 15:59

Tomoya sighs "I agree with Kaname, this is not the time for this" she says and looks at Arthur "I won't stick around much, I'll be gone after dealing with Shizuka" she says and adds "Because unlike him..." she pauses mentioning to her uncle "... I am busy". Yuki pouts "But Tomoya, you just have to stay with us, you need school too" she says and looks at the girl "I mean, it's a wonder the headmaster hasn't dragged you to the school yet" she adds, if she didn't know better she's almost say they were father and daughter, they looked so much alike.

"That's Tomoya, headmaster's family, met her once, she's the complete opposite" Sakura explains and she smiles "And the best part is, she's totally immune to Aido's charms, it's funny if she comes to discus vampire related stuff with Kaname, rarely happens though" she says and thinks for a while "But that's enough about that, let's go"

Lily pops up behind Kaname and jumps on his back "Who's the new girl?" she asks, she had just finished preparing for her best prank of that trip, for now, she looks at Kaien and then at Tomoya "Let me guess they're family" she says and glances at Arthur, noticing his bad mood, but decides not to say anything about it.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » January 03rd, 2017, 18:14

Arthur nods slightly in agreement "That was before I realised this.. School.. is run by a clown.. Nevertheless, if this Shizuka is a pureblood and a danger to humans, she must be dealt with at once." he says, slowly calming down. Kaname nods in agreement "She is and we must. Hello Lily, this is Tomoya, a niece of the Headmaster and a renowned hunter." Kaien sighs softly, then finally turns serious. "Well then... Shizuka. Arthur, I believe you picked up her scent? We could use that to find her, then we will see when and how to proceed from there."

Senri smiles slightly "Yes, let's go." he says, grabbing Sakura's hand.

Akira wakes up and feels rested. With a broad smile she hops out of the cabin, looking around for Zero, softly humming a song, pressing a small USB stick into her bra. "Hee hee, this will be great, I can have this made in the nearby village I think~" She mumbles softly after making sure Zero wasn't in sight.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » January 03rd, 2017, 21:38

Tomoya waves at Lily and then looks at her, then at Kaname, then back at Lily "Wow... this is the first time I've seen you perfectly fine with the fact someone jumped on your back" she says and sighs "We can start our hunt once we made sure everyone of the day class is in their cabins, best not to alert the night class though". Lily nods slightly "But why would she come here of all places?" she asks and adds "And as for having the day class staying in their cabins I can handle that".

Sakura sighs "Guess we're not getting a relaxing trip, but I'll let the others worry about that" she says and adds "Besides, we have the entire night without day class fangirls".

Zero walks over to the group and he smiles slightly seeing Tomoya "Glad to see you still alive, you normally come by" he says and asks "And I heard the name Shizuka, what is she up this time?"
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » February 13th, 2017, 13:53

Kaname suppresses a smile as the glances at Tomoya. "Lily is a special case. Also, I think leaving the day-class to her is a good idea. Kiryu, welcome. Now that you're here, would you see to it that Lily's... Methods... don't get out of hand?" Kaien nods slightly. "I agree. As for her motives and intentions, Zero, we don't know yet." The corner of Arthur's lip slowly pulls up into a very faint smirk "Sure, I can track her down, heheh.." He says, appearing eager to track down the scent. Kaname shakes his head slightly "Please, Arthur.. Do take this seriously.. Shizuka is most certainly a very real threat." The wolf takes a deep breath, calming himself "Ah... It's been quite a while since I have hunted anything, forgive my excitement... In any case, we must deal with this matter quickly. For you Vampires' sakes, I mean. I do believe there will a blood moon rising soon."

Senri nods "Finally.. I've been looking forward to that." Surprisingly enough he actually sounds genuinely excited.

Akira manages to sneak off and heads for the town, completely absorbed in her thoughts about the design of the picture collage of herself for Zero
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » February 14th, 2017, 00:20

Zero sweatdrops "Actually all her 'methods' are out of hand, some just not as much as others" he says and Lily sticks out her tongue at him "Plus it'll give the rest of the night class a chance to relax a bit, so don't worry about it getting out of hand, it just might scare them, a lot". Tomoya sighs "Well as long as they won't get in the way that's fine by me, who knows what she could be after, I did gather information though, most of the vampires I've 'questioned' say she's working with Rido" she says looking at Kaname "So we might find both of them, which would spare me chasing after that psycho too"

"This is the first time I've heard you this excited about something" Sakura says with a smile "Which is of course a good thing, guess my behavior is rubbing of of you" she says rubbing the back of her head.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby Evermoon98 » February 28th, 2017, 03:18

IMG_0511.JPG

Name: Alice Cross
Nickname: Ally, Cocoa (because she like chocolate and chocolate pocky sticks)
Race: human
Powers(not for humans and hunter): none
Crush: Akatsuki
Family: Kaien Cross ( Dad) Tomoya (Cousin)
Friends: Yuki and Anastasia
Enemies: anyone trying to kill her and hurt people close to her
Past: When Alice was 5 years old her mother died from a vampire attack. Her father then took her somewhere safe and started to raise her. After a few years, he soon noticed that the vampire attacks started to get worse and tried to teach the girl how to protect herself but from happened to her mother left the girl slightly traumatized. She wasn't completely scared of vampires, just extremely wary and distrustful of them. She doesn't feel comfortable talking or staying near them for long period of time. After about a month of trying to convince the stubborn girl to learn self-defense. She finally caved into her father's annoyance and learned how to defend herself from her father just to have him stop bothering her about it later.
Extra (optional): Alice is a meek girl that likes to keep to herself. She isn't interested in following her father or her cousin's footsteps and would rather stay out of any vampire related problems. She is more interested in making sweets and writing music in her spare time. She isn't hostile towards vampires (Night class students) but keeps her distance from them. If she ever ends up in a situation where she ends up talking with a night class student, she would keep the talk to a minimum and find an opportunity or excuse to leave. She gets along with the day class students even though she is a quiet girl with a few words. She is polite, kind and helpful as well.
Last edited by Evermoon98 on December 08th, 2017, 09:16, edited 1 time in total.
Evermoon98

Postby Evermoon98 » March 01st, 2017, 04:24

A girl with long lilac purple hair and eyes, wearing a white sleeveless hoodie with dark blue shorts, and white sandals was quietly sitting on the beach looking at the ocean. Her eyes were closed as she listened to the ocean waves crashing against the shore in rhythmic pattern. The gentle ocean breeze brushed against her fair skin making her faintly smile to herself, ' Peaceful...' she thought as she opened her eyes and went back to looking at the ocean. She yawned a bit and looked at the time, " Hm... better head back.." she mumble to herself as she got up. It was time for the day class students to head back to their cabins, and well she was a day class student. She picked up her guitar case and wore like a bag with a strap over her shoulder, with the instrument behind her. She took out a box of poki sticks as she started walking back, ' I wonder who won...' she thought remembering the cooking contest that was happening. It was getting a bit too hectic for her, so she slipped out when no one was looking. Obviously, her dad didnt notice her gone, but she didnt mind she knew the old man still cared about her. ' I should get back before he notices and freaks out...' she thought as she put a poki stick into her mouth as she started running back.
Evermoon98

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » March 03rd, 2017, 15:20

"Psycho..." Arthur repeats slowly "Alright, I'm really getting excited for the hunt now..!" He says with a slight smirk, his eyes showing a spark of enthusiasm. Kaname looks at his friend "Well... Don't get carried away. Both Rido and Shizuka can and probably will be formidable foes. I suggest we start searching without delay." The vampire says. Kaien nods in agreement. "That settles it then. Arthur, Kaname, Tomoya and myself will go looking for any signs of their whereabouts, while Yuki, Lily and Zero while stay here and look over the day-class."

Akira had slipped into the village, wandering around, looking for a shop to get her photo's developed, but not having any luck so far "Aw man... Why isn't there a one hour service shop when you need one.. Also, I think I may be lost." She says, looking around, having no clue where she is.

Senri smiles just slightly, looking down for a moment "Maybe it has... Is that bad?" He asks, almost shy to admit his feelings, then spots a girl rushing back towards the cabins as they reach the beach. "Oh.. I thought all the day-class had returned by now..?" He says, but otherwise ignores her.
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 03rd, 2017, 16:02

Tomoya sighs "The last ancient I'll probably ever meet is going to get himself killed one day because he's excited to hunt two of the most dangerous pureblood vampires" she says with a shake of her head. Lily nods "Will do, come on Zero, Yuki, we got some day class students to keep in check, but I have to get something first" she says earning a sweatdrop from both Yuki and Zero "What?" Lily asks, so Yuki says "Your last prank almost ruined the cooking contest..."

Sakura sighs "Seems not all of them yet, I also haven't seen my roommate and with our bad feelings and that group discussing something it's not smart for her to wander around alone, especially since she doesn't have her shotgun with her" she says and looks at Senri "But she can take care of herself, if she's not back in two hours I'm going to look for her though, we don't know if there are any wild wolves and what not" she says, she really didn't like that Akira was put as her roommate, but she didn't want Akira to get hurt.
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby Evermoon98 » March 04th, 2017, 00:14

The lavender hair girl yawned as she ran to the cabins. ' I should get some sleep...' she thought to herself. She was up most of the night having nightmares of her dead mother. She stopped running and sighed to herself, ' Guess Ill be walking the rest of the way...' She thought wanting to be alone a bit longer. " I should visit her grave when I get back..." she mumbled to herself. She was about to start walking, but stopped when she heard something move in the bushes. She turned and stared at the bushes for a few minutes calmly not making a single movement. She stopped after a good 10 minutes before she shrugged it off and continued walking. If something does jump out and attack her, she can always hit it with her guitar case before off at full speed.
Evermoon98

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » March 26th, 2017, 00:12

Arthur sighs softly, crossing his arms, wagging his tail "Well, I can't help it.. I just like chasing things." He mumbles. Kaname lets out a soft chuckle, though it's impossible to tell if it's from Lily's excitement to pull a prank, or the Ancient being scolded. "Shall we get going then?" The vampire says, earning a nod from Kaien. "Ready whenever you guys are. Oh, and Tomoya too, of course" He says with a grin.

Akira wanders around for quite some time before she finally finds a shop. "Yay..!" she cheers to herself, entering, and quickly orders what she needs, passing the memory card to the shop keeper. "Be VERY careful not to copy or delete any of the pictures..." She says, making the shopkeeper chuckle and reassure her. "You can wait for it, it's a slow day, I should have it all ready within half an hour or so. WOul you like some coffee while you wait?" Akira agrees happily, enjoying the hot drink.

Senri, softly complies, clearly not that happy about Sakura's concern for a human, especially the one that shot him earlier. "Hm.. But yes, she is quite likeable... Would be a shame if something happened to her."
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » March 26th, 2017, 00:36

Lily runs of, so Zero looks at the headmaster "No promise her prank is going to be safe, or keep the day class from becoming paranoid" he says and walks of too with Yuki who waves at Arthur "Try to behave, kay? And don't think that Tomoya is easy to work with, she's not"

Tomoya sweatdrops "How nice of you to include me apart from the boys" she says and sighs "I'm ready" she says and looks at her uncle "Question is, are you ready, you don't have the stamina you used to have, so I'm not sure you can keep up with us" she says and smiles slightly "Do make sure the wolf doesn't get in my way, wouldn't want to accidentally shoot him and anger you or Kaname because of his excitement to hunt two vampires"

Sakura looks at Senri "You don't like her do you?" she asks poking him in his side "I don't really want to look after her, but imagine Kaname and the headmaster's reaction if I didn't, they'd have my head, not literally of course" she says with a sigh "Kaname wants me to be more responsible, so I guess I can start by after looking my annoying human roommate before anything else". She smiles and hugs Senri's arm saying "But for now I'm spending time with you, so don't worry about me wandering off, unless it's to keep Aidou under control while my brother is gone, someone has to do that too"
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby Evermoon98 » March 31st, 2017, 22:20

The girl with the lavender hair soon reached the log cabins. She yawned a bit after she entered it just to be greeted by her day class cabin mates. "Hey Cocoa! Where have you been?" One of the girls asked curiously.

"I was at the beach..." She answered as she set her guitar case down before flopped down face first on to the bed.

" You okay?" Another girl asked as she sat down next to the lavender haired girl.

"Just tired.." Cocoa answered as she closed her eyes. " Who won the cooking competition?" She asked.

The girls started giggling and Cocoa raised an eyebrow, " Did someone die or something?" she asked wondering what happened.

The girl's sweatdropped," what made you think that?"

" You all looked like psychos when you giggled" The girl replied with a groan as she closed her eyes and sighed a bit to herself.

" You should sleep. You look exhausted..." Another girl asked. " Oh and Team Zero won" She added, but got no response as they noticed at the lavender hair girl fell asleep.
Evermoon98

Postby Cute Cat Demon » December 06th, 2017, 22:29

(Uh... A timeskip to the next day might work)
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Postby Evermoon98 » December 08th, 2017, 17:48

CB159637-E3DD-484D-B2E9-989E65107E2A.jpeg

(Ignore the cigarrete)

Name: Anastasia Rozen
Nickname(optional): Ana
Appearance:
Race: Human
Powers(not for humans, werewolves, and hunter): None
Crush: Open
Family: Kaya (Mom)
Friends: Cocoa
Enemies: Probably a long list of people she ticked off in the past
Past: Ana doesn't like to talk much about her past since she rather not stay in it. She lives with her mother in a quiet, small home. Her mother is always out working and Ana spends her time writing and reading since she didn't have any friends. The mother doesn't know it but the girl has learned to defend herself on her own after what happened in the past.

Her mother then heard about Cross Academy and decided to send her daughter there since she wanted her to get a good education. Anastasia didn't like it at first but decided to go since her mother wanted her to go. So far she thinks the school is rather interesting minus the screaming girls.

Extra(optional): To describe her personality in the simplest manner Anastasia is blunt, sarcastic and odd. She likes to spend her time either reading, writing or with her friend Cocoa. She doesn't get surprised easily by anything and her expression is hard to read.
Evermoon98

Postby ArthurTheLastAncient » December 10th, 2017, 17:28

Kaname seems to think of something for a brief moment before speaking "Headmaster, may I suggest suspending the search until dawn?" "Aw, really..?" Arthur says softly with a hint of disappointment in his voice, his tail immediately drooping down. Kaien looks at the Vampire with curious eyes before agreeing "But of course. Hunting will be easier, not to mention in our advantage, during the daytime." Kaname nods "Thank you. There is a matter I have to address. I will meet you all here at dawn, then. Good night" Without waiting for a reply, the pureblood vanishes in thin air. The Ancient shakes his head, then sighed deeply "I suppose it's time to sleep then... I'll make a few rounds of patrol around the camp site since I do not require sleep." Kaien nods "I think that's a good idea. Maybe Tomoya can go along with you? It will be a good chance to get used to each other" Arthur flinches visibly, then looks over at Tomoya, waiting for her reply.

Senri nods with a soft smile, enjoying the feeling of Sakura clenching his arm as they stroll along the beach "I would like that.. Some time to spend together.. I believe I have another photoshoot tomorrow afternoon, o I will be too busy later" He says, using his free hand to reveal a box of strawberry flavored Pocky. "It's not chocolate..." He says with a hint of disappointment.

Akira waits patiently for the photos to develop, then happily accepts the memory card and prints and tucks them into her bag with utmost care after a brief inspection "This is going to be amazing~"She says cheerfully, then thanks the shopkeeper and exits the store. "... I think I came from.. That direction?" She mumbles to herself, then starts her return trip
Click to huggle me~
Follow me on Twitter
ArthurTheLastAncient
RP Master
RP Master

Postby Cute Cat Demon » December 14th, 2017, 12:41

"I got some chocolate left" Sakura says and he hears a door open in the distance, from one of the cabins "And Akira's still your photographer right?" she asks, she figured Lily had it covered with one of her pranks since she always had ways to keep the day class in check "Do you believe in ghosts?" she asks suddenly, curiosity clear in her voice.

Lily sees the door open from her spot in a nearby tree and she hums a song while letting her fake wolf make of sticks float towards the opening door, luckily she had small lights so she used that as eyes. She grins satisfied when the girl spots her creation and lets out a rather loud scream before instantly going inside, this would so get her in trouble with the headmaster, but she didn't care at the moment "You're overdoing it" Shadow says, seemingly being ignored, but Lily had to use all her concentration, she changes to her ghost form as she adds another two stick wolves with lights as eyes, so Shadow lays down next to the girl after realizing she won't stop until she gets bored of it "You're gonna be tired after this" he comments dryly so Lily simply pets him to show him she heard him.

Tomoya sighs "Sure, why not?" she asks and looks at her uncle "And I'll come to the school after finishing my hunt, someone has to keep an eye on Yuki" she says, she wasn't stupid, she knew that Yuki is a vampire turned human "Though I'm slightly confident that Zero and this ancient here will do fine with that, but she needs girls to hang out with, Lily doesn't count, she's a bad influence" she comments dryly, she also knew about the fact Lily was not human, so the loud scream makes her facepalm "Let's go and check what that was, though I have a pretty good guess".
Cute Cat Demon
Advanced RP-er
Advanced RP-er

Previous

Return to Anime